User stylesheets (was: Re: Header, Footer, and Sidebars)

On Nov 28,  8:22pm, gordon wrote:

> The percentage of users who will apply their own style sheet is likely to
> remain very low for some time to come.

Hmm. What is the percentage of users, I wonder, who have ever altered
the font or size or color settings in their preferences/settings/whatever
menu?

Editing a (default, provided) user stylesheet need be no harder than that,
except that the result can be saved in a standard format and exchanged with
others using different browsers on other platforms.