Re: html 4.0

Jordan Reiter (jreiter@mail.slc.edu)
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 12:20:06 -0500

Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 12:20:06 -0500
To: Carol Jensen <jorna@cybernet.dk>
From: Jordan Reiter <jreiter@mail.slc.edu>
Cc: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: html 4.0

=7FCarol Jensen felt an urge to reveal at 4:52 PM -0000 on 11/24/97:

> I still miss both tab and the ability to specify column colors in
> hexidecimals. Who cares about table colors, except those making very
> specific and complicated tables? Whereas all of us that know virtually
> nothing about graphics are forced to make a one-by-1600 pixel red/white .g=
if
> in order to get a red column down the left side. God knows how one does
>that!!!
> Carol Jensen

This is NOT a mailing list for HTML problems.  It is a mailing list to
discuss issues relating to HTML specification, and standardization.  If you
have authoring difficulties, there are many newsgroups and mailing lists
which can offer you assistance.