Re: Suggestion: transient windows in html 4 or 5

Jordan Reiter (jreiter@mail.slc.edu)
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 15:41:12 -0500

Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 15:41:12 -0500
To: "J. DeBert" <jdebert@hypatia.com>
From: Jordan Reiter <jreiter@mail.slc.edu>
Cc: Eric LeVine <ericlev@MICROSOFT.com>, www-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: Suggestion: transient windows in html 4 or 5

=7FJ. DeBert felt an urge to reveal at 12:16 PM -0800 on 11/26/97:

> I think I've seen such windows. But they seem to be "too transient".
>
> The ones I've run across only appear when a mouse pointer is over a
> certain point within a document and cannot be nailed down. Seems also
> that they are not dynamic.
>
> I have seen them with Nav3.01. (Can't use 4, since it is no longer
> being produced for my platform. IE will never be produced for my
> platform.)

What platform is that?

[           Jordan Reiter                             ]
[           mailto:jreiter@mail.slc.edu               ]
[  "It's well known that dead people are all sick     ]
[   because they're too depressing."                  ]
[   -- from http://www.icemcfd.com/cgi-bin/make_flame ]