from February 2011 by subject

'registering' other formats?

[Fwd: RE: Short briefing/background doc't regarding RDFa, prefixes and HTML]

A mnemonic for learning RDFa : APRIL

about:blank and schemes w/ CURIEs

Backward compatibility v.a.v. terms in the charter (ACTION-58)

Built-in infinite recursion in our spec? (related to ISSUE-73 and ISSUE-78)

Clarification on the resolution of ISSUE-69

Comments on the profile management (Re: RDFa Default Profile Management/Vocabularies/Authoring)

CORRECTION: Re: Telecon Agenda - February 3rd 2011, 1500 UTC

Default profile files installed

Draft WG response to Henri Sivonen's last call comments

Editorial changes to clarify usage of URIs / Absolute URIs and @profile

Followup on the processor graph discussion of yesterday ( on ACTION-53 , related to ISSUE-67 )

FYI: renewed RDFa Charter

Golly gosh!


Heads up - Distributed Extensibility is dead in HTML5

HTML WG ISSUE-120 - Counter Arguments

ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

ISSUE-65: Michael Hausenblas' editorial comments (was Re: LC comments on RDFa Core 1.1)

ISSUE-67 triage

ISSUE-70: Formal Response

ISSUE-70: PROPOSED response to Jeni

ISSUE-79: Specification Structure, Part 1.

ISSUE-80: Specification Structure, Part 2.

ISSUE-81: Specification Structure, Part 3.

ISSUE-82: Can RDFa attributes be namespaced?

ISSUE-83 (CURIEs must require colon): CURIEs are dangerous when used in combination with @vocab and @about [LC Comment - RDFa Core 1.1]

ISSUE-83: CURIEs must require colon

ISSUE-84 (Cool URIs and HTTPRange-14): The W3C TAG has asked us to mention that the use of fragment identifiers can be problematic [LC Comment - RDFa Core 1.1]

ISSUE-85 (projections and property groups): Determine whether both Projections and PropertyGroups are necessary [RDFa 1.1 API]

ISSUE-86 (prefixes and terms): Determine if prefixes and terms can be collapsed into one concept in the RDFa API [RDF API]

Last Call comment (ISSUE-77) : default blank node generation in the header

Last Call response for ISSUE-71: LC Comments from Shelley Powers

Last Call Response to ISSUE-46: Conversion of Plain Literals to IRIs

Last Call Response to ISSUE-63: Case-insensitive term matching

Last Call Response to ISSUE-73: RDFa Profile management

Official response to your LC comment (recorded as ISSUE-69)

Please get your AC rep to vote

prefixes for the default rdfa profile (related to ACTION-62 )

Preparing Official LC Responses

Problem(s) .. Prefix, colon, CURIE and term

Processor Graph Vocabulary ( relevant to ACTION-52 and ISSUE-67 )

Processor graph vocabulary (ACTION-52 and ACTION-53 and ISSUE-67)

Profile URI-s

Proposal about xmlns

PROPOSAL to address RDFa Profiles - ISSUE-73 and ISSUE-78

Proposal, allow Colon in a Term

RDFa Default Profile Management

RDFa Default Profile Management/Vocabularies/Authoring

RDFa Super Session II: The Last Calling

RDFa WG telecon minutes for 2011-02-01

RDFa WG telecon minutes for 2011-02-03

RDFa WG telecon minutes for 2011-02-10

RDFa WG telecon minutes for 2011-02-14

RDFa WG telecon minutes for 2011-02-17

RDFa WG telecon minutes for 2011-02-24

Removal of empty div/spans in Firefox (re: ISSUE-67 was: Re: Golly gosh!)

Telecon Agenda - February 10th 2011, 1400 UTC

Telecon Agenda - February 17th 2011, 1400 UTC

Telecon Agenda - February 24th 2011, 1400 UTC

Telecon Agenda - February 4th 2011, 1400 UTC

Telecon Agenda - March 3rd 2011, 1400 UTC

TERMorCURIEorAbsURIs definition problem

terms and prefixes are the same in rdflib

Updated the document for the term/prefix vocabulary (ACTION-57)

URGENT: RDFa Super Session II: The Last Calling

Last message date: Monday, 28 February 2011 22:14:24 UTC