Re: Last Call Response to ISSUE-73: RDFa Profile management

Just for my understanding: what this means is that what I said remains true at least for XHTML:

- the XHTML default profile does not (necessarily) include the content of the RDFa+XML default profile
- in the case of XHTML, an implementation has to load both of them (conceptually) and has to reconcile the prefixes and terms.

The difference you seem to stress is that a particular host language has the possibility to declare that it does _not_ want to get the RDFa+XML default profile to be loaded prior to its own profile.

Cheers

Ivan