Re: ISSUE-83 (CURIEs must require colon): CURIEs are dangerous when used in combination with @vocab and @about [LC Comment - RDFa Core 1.1]

Okay, we need to note that it's the 'no prefix' mapping, not the
'default prefix' (:) in the below.

I'm still unsure just why we'd have a whole set of CURIEs that can't be
used, and that when used break RDFa, would be good to know why (likewise
why we don't include the colon in a prefix when the rest of the semweb
stack does).

Should we also have a note in there to say that implementers MUST NOT
assign a 'no prefix' mapping (otherwise this "bug" just comes back for
them).

Best,

Nathan