Re: GRDDL and XHTML+RDFa 1.1

GRDDL's abstract says:

> The markup includes a namespace-qualified attribute for use in
> general-purpose XML documents and a profile-qualified link
> relationship for use in valid XHTML documents. The GRDDL mechanism
> also allows an XML namespace document (or XHTML profile document) to
> declare that every document associated with that namespace (or
> profile) includes gleanable data and for linking to an algorithm for
> gleaning the data.

So.... both the profile attribute AND the document at the XHTML
namespace URI provide guidance to a GRDDL processor.  Now, it may be the
case that RDFa is no longer extractable via GRDDL.  I don't know - I
don't know anything about GRDDL.  It seems likely that you cannot
implement profiles via XSLT.  If that is the case, we should discuss how
best to proceed.