Re: ISSUE-84 (Cool URIs and HTTPRange-14): The W3C TAG has asked us to mention that the use of fragment identifiers can be problematic [LC Comment - RDFa Core 1.1]

Would it be possible to ask one of the TAG members a text that would satisfy them? I would hate to spend our time on wording when we have our hands full with other things...

I guess Jonathan would be the best candidate. If we agree, I am also happy to contact him.

Ivan