from June 2008 by thread

Issue-114 Alan Ruttenberg (Monday, 30 June)

First draft of Traceability Requirements Matrix (Action 153) Kashyap, Vipul (Monday, 30 June)

[UFDTF] A start on a draft for the OWL2 Requirements document Evan Wallace (Monday, 30 June)

Resolution of ISSUE-21 and ISSUE-24 (ACTION-163) Boris Motik (Thursday, 26 June)

RDF/XML shorthand for RDF reification Peter F. Patel-Schneider (Wednesday, 25 June)

This may be relevant to both owl/xml issues: Issue-97 and Issue-109 Ivan Herman (Wednesday, 25 June)

ISSUE-108: naming of profiles Carsten Lutz (Wednesday, 25 June)

ISSUE-131 (Single OWL-R profile): We should unify OWL-R DL and OWL-R Full profiles OWL Working Group Issue Tracker (Tuesday, 24 June)

Final Agenda for TC 25/06/2008 Ian Horrocks (Tuesday, 24 June)

Agenda TC 25/06/2008 Héctor Pérez-Urbina (Tuesday, 24 June)

Proposal to resolve ISSUE-81 (reification in netagive property assertions) Boris Motik (Tuesday, 24 June)

RE: ISSUE-126 (Revisit Datatypes): The list of normative datatypes should be revisited Boris Motik (Wednesday, 18 June)

Re: rif:text / owl:internationalizedString Jie Bao (Wednesday, 18 June)

Interesting post related to the GRDDL issue Bijan Parsia (Wednesday, 18 June)

ISSUE-24, ISSUE-21: Versioning language Alan Ruttenberg (Wednesday, 18 June)

Re: ISSUE-121 (RDFS-based OWL 2 DL): Do we want/need an OWL 2 DL language, which is based on RDFS semantics? Ian Horrocks (Tuesday, 17 June)

Agenda for TC 18/06/2008 Héctor Pérez-Urbina (Tuesday, 17 June)

N-ary Data Predicates Bijan Parsia (Tuesday, 17 June)

I've extended the specification with easy keys (ACTION-160) Boris Motik (Monday, 16 June)

Top object and data properties added (as part of my open ACTION-160) Boris Motik (Monday, 16 June)

I have updated the RDF mapping according to Michael's comments Boris Motik (Monday, 16 June)

Minutes (11 Jun, 4 Jun, UFDTF) Sandro Hawke (Friday, 13 June)

Minutes Jun 11 2008 Markus Krötzsch (Friday, 13 June)

RE: ISSUE-124 (datarange complement): The complement of a datarange is defined relative to the whole data domain Boris Motik (Wednesday, 11 June)

A proposal for ISSUE-104 (built-in vocabulary) Boris Motik (Wednesday, 11 June)

Re: Issue-111 another angle and questions Bijan Parsia (Tuesday, 10 June)

Agenda for teleconference 2008.06.11 Ian Horrocks (Tuesday, 10 June)

ACTION-147: Review of the RDF mapping Michael Schneider (Tuesday, 10 June)

[UFDTF] records for UFDTF telecons from 2 June and today are available Evan Wallace (Monday, 9 June)

I have changed the spec to follow the W3C's style manual regarding the usage of SHOULD and SHOULD NOT Boris Motik (Sunday, 8 June)

rdf:Property, reverse mapping, backwards compatibility Alan Ruttenberg (Saturday, 7 June)

Representation of Negative Assertions in OWL 1.0 Kashyap, Vipul (Saturday, 7 June)

Annotation of axioms Alan Rector (Friday, 6 June)

ISSUE-130 (confwarn): Conformance, warnings, errors OWL Working Group Issue Tracker (Wednesday, 4 June)

proposal to close ISSUE-127 (narynotyet) Peter F. Patel-Schneider (Wednesday, 4 June)

Documenting "interesting" equivalences Bijan Parsia (Wednesday, 4 June)

Re: intendedProfile (proposal for ISSUE-111) Sandro Hawke (Tuesday, 3 June)

RDF mapping of datarange complements brings problem for DL/Full relationship Michael Schneider (Tuesday, 3 June)

ISSUE-104: Several issues with the current treatment of disallowed vocabulary Michael Schneider (Tuesday, 3 June)

Agenda for TC 2008-06-04 Alan Ruttenberg (Tuesday, 3 June)

For namespace reuse Bijan Parsia (Tuesday, 3 June)

Potential performance problems with easy keys Boris Motik (Monday, 2 June)

Minutes 28/05/2008 Alan Wu (Monday, 2 June)

RE: [Full] another minor issue with OWL Full/ rdfs:Datatype vs owl:DataRange Michael Schneider (Sunday, 1 June)

Re: UFDTF Meeting this monday 2008-06-02 (off-week) Elisa F. Kendall (Sunday, 1 June)

Re: Question about problems with top/bottom property Alan Ruttenberg (Sunday, 1 June)

Last message date: Monday, 30 June 2008 22:21:12 UTC