Re: ISSUE-121 (RDFS-based OWL 2 DL): Do we want/need an OWL 2 DL language, which is based on RDFS semantics?

Alan and I discussed this and agreed that we prefer to simply reject
this issue on the grounds that:

- the OWL DL language was based on RDFS semantics is an obscure and
undesirable "feature" of AS&S, and really only an artefact of the
effort to achieve a correspondence with OWL Full;

- there is no such language in the OWL 2 spec, and no plans to add one.

Ian