Re: RDF/XML shorthand for RDF reification

I find the combination of Ivan's argument (we should not rely on the
particularities, oddities, etc, of one particular RDF serialization)
and Peter's argument (we would need to be sure that nothing in the
mapping or semantics is adversely affected) to be very compelling.

Ian