Re: RDF/XML shorthand for RDF reification

The point I was making is that it that I though that it was
unreasonable for owl not to have the reified triple, and therefore
this is well suited ;-)

I also pointed out that it nullified the argument that there was an
additional parsing burden to parse the "extra"  actual reified
triple. In effect the RDF/XML shorthand makes the parsing burden for
a fully reified triple only slightly more than for the triple itself.

-Alan