Re: A proposal for ISSUE-104 (built-in vocabulary)

Ivan Herman wrote:
> Boris,
>
> I just want to flag an issue that may come up later in comments: on
> practical sense your proposal has a downside for RDF users. Indeed, the
> two major serializations formats, ie, RDF/XML and Turtle, have syntactic
> shorthands for RDF Lists, and these would not be valid for the owl
> version of those.

Actually, to be more precise: in RDF/XML there is a shorthand when
rdf:next is an object property. When the list elements are literals,
then the list has to be spelled out...

Turtle's shorthand works in all cases.

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/