RE: ISSUE-124: Proposal to rename URI in RDF mapping of datarange complements [WAS: RDF mapping of datarange complements brings problem for DL/Full relationship]

Hello,

I don't see any problem in doing this. Therefore, if there are no objections, we can declare this to be editorial and I'll just
change the mapping.

Regards,

	Boris