Re: RDF/XML shorthand for RDF reification

On Jun 25, 2008, at 3:50 PM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

> The point I was making was that using the shorthand results in the
> reification node having a real name, i.e., not being a blank node,
> which
> messes up lots of things, including parsing and semantics.

Just for the record, how will it mess up parsing and semantics. All
of our use of reification is for axioms. As I see it, the difference
would be whether axioms had names in OWL Full (on the semantics side)
and on the parsing described in table 6 and 17, which seem like they
could be adjusted to used named instead of blank nodes.

-Alan