Re: A proposal for ISSUE-104 (built-in vocabulary)

I would leave us uncommitted on the question whether the properties
are object or data properties, instead leaving this to modelers. If
both sense were used, the ontology would be OWL Full.

This isn't optimal, but an advance over the current situation in
which they can't be modeled with at all.

-Alan