firstname.lastname@example.org from February 1998 by subject
Starting: Mon 02 Feb 1998 - 20:31:07 EST
Ending: Sat 28 Feb 1998 - 17:36:14 EST
- 12th International Unicode Conference, Tokyo, April 1998
- <plaintext> tag obsolete? I think not!
- [www-html] <none>
- ABBR vs ACRONYM
- Absolute BASE
- Aligning form element widths (was FW: html 4.0)
- BORDER, HSPACE, and VSPACE values
- Composing language descriptions: tree automata and language design?
- Definition Windows
- Form with image input type
- FRAMES and CGI-scripts
- FRAMESET and HTML
- FW: html 4.0
- Fw: The wolf in Middle East (fwd)
- Java Script is messing up.
- LINK TYPE=override/type
- linking html forms
- LinkType MADE
- LinkType MADE (fwd)
- Netscape style sheets
- No Frames element
- Odd case sensitive rules regarding <A name="abc">
- Patent pending: Network-based classified information systems.
- Patentability of HTML tags.
- Printing tags
- Question re Deprecation
- Question re Deprecation)
- re email
- Request for information
- Running in the tall grass, getting killed, was: Netscape style sheets -Reply
- target=_parent with N4
- Translation into french
- Type Attibute for LI element.
- Validation difficulties
- WebNet 98 New CFP (Orlando, Florida)
- Why no WRAP attribute for TEXTAREA in HTML 4.0?
- Writing CGI scripts
Last message date: Sat 28 Feb 1998 - 17:36:14 EST
Archived on: Sat Feb 28 1998 - 17:36:18 EST
This archive was generated by DEISS/hypermail.