Re: linking html forms

Try using CGI Scripts/Forms: you can provide facilities to allow
user_input of text, selection of chechboxes, radio buttons, etc....
via a browser.  The entered fields can then be sebt via a server to an
external program, which can process the input values and return ant
results to the browser, including additional HTML documents, again via
server.

Hope this is clear if not come back to me for more info.

Cheers