Re: Translation into french

Karl Dubost (karl@la-grange.net)
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 16:44:50 -0500 (EST)

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 16:44:50 -0500 (EST)
From: Karl Dubost <karl@la-grange.net>
To: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: Translation into french

François-Denis Gonthier wrote:

> >At 03:41 AM 2/17/98 -0500, you wrote:
> >>I'd like to translate the HTML 4.0 Specifications into french to put it
> >>in my site. As people who are working on it seem not to work 'too hard',
> >>I want to do it on my own. Does anyone know if I can ?

	Dear french people,

we are trying to give our best effort but  we (the french translators) have
all a permanent job that sucks ours times. So if you want to give an help your welcome.

	At this time, you cannot access to the french version because the server that
hosts us is down but you can send me a mail the next week (I'll be back from
vacation) at comete@mygale.org

	Cheers.

Karl Dubost
Webmaster, Normandie Web & IUFM de Paris
http://www.normandie.fr.eu.org/karl/