Re: Validation difficulties

Rob (
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 14:55:00 -0500

From: "Rob" <>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 14:55:00 -0500
Subject: Re: Validation difficulties

Thanks for the replies. Sometimes one overlooks the obvious. Or maybe I
missed that part of the DTD (if it isn't in the DTD it should be noted

One of my CGI scripts can't use semicolons (';') however it isn't a
problem with that one. But it gives me a minor idea for an addition to
the HTTPD spec: when an OPTIONS method is sent, a response is returned
with something that signifies how arguments can be formatted.

"The word to 'kill' ain't dirty    | Robert Rothenburg
 I used it in the last line        |
 but use the short word for lovin' |
 and Dad you wind up doin' time."  | PGP'd mail welcome (ID 0x5D3F2E99)