Writing CGI scripts

David Cary (d.cary@ieee.org)
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 22:39:44 -0500

Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 22:39:44 -0500
To: www-html@w3.org
From: David Cary <d.cary@ieee.org>
Subject: Writing CGI scripts

OK, the "&amp;" makes sense now -- I can think of it as the browser
interprets all these in a "preprocessing" first pass as it is recieving the
html file.

I've never heard of this ";" thing; I should probably update the CGI
scripts I've written -- none of them accept this.

Is there some CGI reference page that would tell me about this ";" and
other things I've probably missed when I hacked together my first
quick-and-dirty scripts ?

I have a few references to CGI scripting at
  http://www.rdrop.com/~cary/html/html.html

--
+ David Cary "mailto:d.cary@ieee.org" "http://www.rdrop.com/~cary/"