www-tag@w3.org from April 2010 by thread

Re ISSUE-58: Dublin Core server load Jonathan Rees (Tuesday, 27 April)

Re: URIs, deep linking, framing, adapting and related concerns Dan Connolly (Thursday, 22 April)

Re: ACTION-397 [Fwd: US Govt has questions about privacy] ashok malhotra (Thursday, 22 April)

Agenda for TAG teleconference of 22 April 2010 Noah Mendelsohn (Thursday, 22 April)

Re: closing IRIEverywhere Henry S. Thompson (Wednesday, 21 April)

Draft minutes of TAG teleconference, 15th April 2010 John Kemp (Wednesday, 21 April)

Re: ACTION-348 some draft text re redirection + address bar Jonathan Rees (Monday, 19 April)

On Web Applications, Web Architecture And Resource Identifiers T.V Raman (Wednesday, 14 April)

Agenda for TAG teleconference of 15 April 2010 Noah Mendelsohn (Wednesday, 14 April)

ACTION-407: media type registration for older versions of HTML Noah Mendelsohn (Tuesday, 13 April)

ACTION-397 Frame discussion on Geolocation and Geoprivacy ashok malhotra (Tuesday, 13 April)

HTML Issues of interest to the TAG Noah Mendelsohn (Monday, 12 April)

Noah Mendelsohn change of affiliation Noah Mendelsohn (Wednesday, 7 April)

minutes TAG meeting 24-26 March in Cambridge, MA, USA for review Dan Connolly (Monday, 12 April)

Offices face to face summed-up Klaus (Sunday, 11 April)

Internet Media Types / MIME types for the web discussion Larry Masinter (Thursday, 8 April)

FW: new URN discussion list Larry Masinter (Wednesday, 7 April)

[Fwd: RFC 5785 on Defining Well-Known Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)] Thomas Roessler (Tuesday, 6 April)

[Fwd: Gloss standard terminology for resource/representation (ISSUE-81 Change Proposal)] Dan Connolly (Tuesday, 6 April)

Interesting post relating to Deep Linking noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com (Tuesday, 6 April)

Guy Steele's talk on using trees rather than lists for parallel performance Dan Connolly (Monday, 5 April)

Media Type Sub-Sub-types? Nathan (Sunday, 4 April)

The use of MIME on the web: issues, toward a revised "finding" or joint W3C/IETF document Larry Masinter (Saturday, 3 April)

Fwd: I-D Action:draft-nottingham-http-link-header-09.txt Mark Nottingham (Saturday, 3 April)

Minutes of 1 April 2010 checked in ashok malhotra (Friday, 2 April)

TAG ACTION-407 -- text/html media type and legacy Henry S. Thompson (Friday, 2 April)

Deep linking barriers in the UK: The Royal Mail Henry S. Thompson (Friday, 2 April)

Re: Request for Volunteers: Polyglot spec Sam Ruby (Thursday, 1 April)

RE: Request for Volunteers: Polyglot spec Larry Masinter (Thursday, 1 April)

Re: Agenda for TAG teleconfernece of 1 April 2010 Dan Connolly (Thursday, 1 April)

Last message date: Wednesday, 28 April 2010 11:16:24 UTC