HTML Issues of interest to the TAG

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 17:31:58 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
Cc: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam <rubys@intertwingly.net>
After the TAG F2F, it seemed to me that I need to do a somewhat better
job of tracking the HTML WG issues of interest to the TAG, and of being
sure that the HTML chairs are aware of our likely next steps, etc.

With that in mind, I opened up the HTML WG issues status list referenced
by Paul Cotton at our meeting [1], and I identified the following as
ones where I either know for a fact that the TAG is active, or else
suspect that we have an interest:

  - html-versioning: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/4
  - rel-ownership: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/27
  - decentralized-extensibility: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/41
  - urls-webarch: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/56 (how is
thi s related to urls-terminology:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/78 ?)
  - representation-vs-resource: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/81
  - profile-disambiguation: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/82
  - legacy-doctypes: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/84
  - sniffing-optional: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/104

TAG members, does this list look right to you?  If not, please suggest
corrections.  If you are inclined to remind me of any pertinent work you
are doing with the HTML WG, associated TAG actions, etc., so much the
better (don't bother in cases where it's obvious, e.g. our action 404
[4] is clearly about HTML Issue 27).  Thanks.

Noah

[1] http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/404