W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > April 2010

Re: Agenda for TAG teleconfernece of 1 April 2010 (and resource/representation stuff)

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 11:53:19 -0700
Cc: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com" <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, ashok malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Message-id: <5CF3DCCE-B538-4180-9A66-3539338023E2@apple.com>
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>

On Apr 1, 2010, at 11:50 AM, Dan Connolly wrote:

> On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 16:57 +0000, Paul Cotton wrote:
>> How does this relate to the TAG's offer in the following Jan 29  
>> message:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Jan/0114.html
>> Does this mean that the TAG failed to communicate a subsequent  
>> "change of heart" about writing a change proposal to the HTML WG?
> We certainly didn't meet the 31 March deadline.
> The lack of communication is (at least in part) because
> any change of heart wasn't entirely conscious; i.e. the
> TAG didn't explicitly change its decision.
> We just spent the bulk of today's meeting trying to figure
> out a next step, but the result was inconclusive.
> Personally, I'm somewhere between hopeful that we'll get
> a change proposal together close enough to the 31 March
> deadline for the HTML WG's purposes on the one hand,
> and resigned that we won't on the other.

If we don't get a revised deadline soon, our likely action will be to  
mark the issue closed without prejudice. This means we will no longer  
consider it a blocker for Last Call and presume that it is postponed  
to the next version of HTML, but we will be willing to reopen it when  
and if a change proposal is actually delivered.

Received on Thursday, 1 April 2010 18:53:52 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 22:56:33 UTC