From: www-tag-request@w3.org [mailto:www-tag-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Sebastien Lambla
Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2010 5:44 PM
To: Sam Ruby; Philip Taylor
Cc: Jonas Sicking; HTML WG; Technical Architecture Group
Subject: RE: Request for Volunteers: Polyglot spec

May I request clarification for something that troubles me.

By "work identically" is the meaning "one cannot tell the difference
between a page served as Xhtml and one served as Html" or "one does
not care about such difference".

I have plenty of users of iphone browsers on my blog, and none of them
have complained about the fact that my layout breaks their browsers
horribly, I'm not sure how much of this is to be taken into account?