from May 2013 by thread

Action-410: Review issue-184 with Walter and Rob before merging/pending review Rob van Eijk (Wednesday, 29 May)

ACTION-392: Check with Jonathan about revising consent requirements (would adrianba's text suffice?) Nicholas Doty (Wednesday, 29 May)

tracking-ISSUE-199 (unique-id): Limitations on the use of unique identifiers [Tracking Definitions and Compliance] Tracking Protection Working Group Issue Tracker (Wednesday, 29 May)

reminder: issue cleanup and closing issues Nicholas Doty (Wednesday, 29 May)

C-Span video of panel for U.S. Congress on Do Not Track Peter Swire (Tuesday, 28 May)

Agenda for DNT Weekly Call for May 29 Peter Swire (Tuesday, 28 May)

ACTION-406: Propose a new set of names around yellow state Rob van Eijk (Monday, 27 May)

ACTION-203 : Text for transitive model Rigo Wenning (Monday, 27 May)

ISSUE-184 Walter van Holst (Wednesday, 22 May)

Agenda for May 22 call Peter Swire (Tuesday, 21 May)

<> Mike O'Neill (Thursday, 16 May)

side meeting on data retention Thomas Roessler (Thursday, 16 May)

issue and action cleanup proposals Nicholas Doty (Thursday, 16 May)

ISSUE-198: Define new word for yellow state due to the fact that the process of de-identification spans all three states (red,yellow and green). Tracking Protection Working Group Issue Tracker (Wednesday, 15 May)

Issue Maintenance Jonathan Mayer (Wednesday, 15 May)

issue-189 Mike O'Neill (Wednesday, 15 May)

Agenda for May 15 weekly call Peter Swire (Tuesday, 14 May)

questionnaire to gain more insight into industry stakeholder practices Dan Auerbach (Friday, 10 May)

Consensus document from F2F: Consensus Action Summary Peter Swire (Thursday, 9 May)

Suggested edit for language in point 1 Rigo Wenning (Wednesday, 8 May)

Privacy Research Mary Hodder (Wednesday, 8 May)

Proposal from Big Basin break out Brad Kulick (Wednesday, 8 May)

previous thoughts on Red, Yellow and.. Blue Rob van Eijk (Wednesday, 8 May)

My thoughts on permitted uses Justin Brookman (Wednesday, 8 May)

ISSUE-197: How do we notify the user why a Disregard signal is received? Tracking Protection Working Group Issue Tracker (Tuesday, 7 May)

ISSUE-196: Compliance requirements about when disregarding a signal is allowed Tracking Protection Working Group Issue Tracker (Tuesday, 7 May)

Mapping the "framework" to ISSUEs Jonathan Mayer (Tuesday, 7 May)

some items for the "parking lot" Dan Auerbach (Tuesday, 7 May)

Today's Discussion of Browser User Interface Jonathan Mayer (Tuesday, 7 May)

Some fundamental issues Walter van Holst (Monday, 6 May)

background memo on audience measurement/market research Peter Swire (Monday, 6 May)

F2F: Open Issues for the TPE Discussion on Tuesday Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) (Sunday, 5 May)

side-by-side diffs between WDs Roy T. Fielding (Saturday, 4 May)

Re: compliance section 2: scope & goals Roy T. Fielding (Saturday, 4 May)

Agenda and logistics for F2F Peter Swire (Friday, 3 May)

Re: Agenda for DNT call, May 1 Nicholas Doty (Thursday, 2 May)

Monday afternoon speaker on audience measurement Peter Swire (Wednesday, 1 May)

Re: Call for proposals for ISSUE-194 Chris Mejia (Wednesday, 1 May)

Re: ISSUE-25: New text for Aggregated data: collection and use for audience measurement research Rob van Eijk (Wednesday, 1 May)

Site-specific DNT:1 and expires parameter Issue-193 Mike O'Neill (Wednesday, 1 May)

Re: DNT extra call this Monday, noon eastern (with apologies for short notice) Nicholas Doty (Wednesday, 1 May)

Last message date: Thursday, 30 May 2013 19:42:39 UTC