Re: Agenda for DNT call, May 1

Minutes are available: http://www.w3.org/2013/05/01-dnt-minutes

Thanks to Susan and Alan for scribing.
—Nick

P.S. If you found yourself being disconnected from the call multiple times today, your number may not have been identified. To repeat our policy, we ask that all callers identify themselves, ideally through IRC. You can also store your phone number mapping ahead of time, email Nick ahead of time, or, if necessary, introduce yourself audibly on the call along with your area code. These details are available in the faq: http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/faq