Monday afternoon speaker on audience measurement

To the list:

My thanks to comScore, who will have their Chief Scientist attend the F2F
and present to the group.

As I said on the call today, we are open to having additional experts
participate and possibly present on technical issues that are important to
the agenda issues.  For instance, there clearly is continued interest in
getting further clarity about unique identifiers in the context of
permitted uses such as cybersecurity or short-term retention.

Thank you,

Peter

Professor Peter P. Swire
C. William O'Neill Professor of Law