Re: Proposal from Big Basin break out

Walter,

We did not explicitly discuss this point. Nor was there consideration to be prescriptive in this area. The intention is that IP address is  completely removed/replaced with geo data. The granularity of the geo data would be determined with relation to the risk of re-identification that should be managed by the data controllers.

Thanks,

Brad