wai-xtech@w3.org from July 2009 by thread

FW: Progress on video accessibility John Foliot (Friday, 31 July)

[aapi] Minutes from today's meeting Andi Snow-Weaver (Friday, 31 July)

Status Update on ARIA Last Call Comments Janina Sajka (Thursday, 30 July)

PF HTML Caucus Agenda, 14:00Z Friday 17 July Janina Sajka (Thursday, 30 July)

RE: HTML WG Issue tracker ACTION-131 Draft ALT spec Steven Faulkner (Thursday, 30 July)

Re: Seeking feedback on HTML5 video accessibility experiment John Foliot (Wednesday, 29 July)

Accessibility Procedure Comment Laura Carlson (Tuesday, 28 July)

Helping Canvas Tag Be Accessible Steven Faulkner (Friday, 24 July)

Discussion: Accessibility Issues Procedure Laura Carlson (Friday, 24 July)

[#aapi] Minutes from meeting, July 17, 2009 Andi Snow-Weaver (Thursday, 23 July)

Re: Deprecating DOMFocusIn/DOMFocusOut (was: DOMActivate vs. Click) Charles McCathieNevile (Wednesday, 22 July)

Offer to draft HTML5 text to address WAI's accessibility technical concerns Laura Carlson (Wednesday, 22 July)

FW: WAI ARIA on mobile Boland Jr., Frederick E. (Tuesday, 21 July)

Treatment of "Edit form controls nested inside editing hosts" HTML 5 section Alexander Surkov (Tuesday, 21 July)

update on ACTION-132 Report on canvas accessibility Steven Faulkner (Sunday, 19 July)

PROPOSAL: Procedure to Promote Progress With Accessibility Issues in HTML5 Laura Carlson (Sunday, 19 July)

[aapi] aapi agenda Cynthia Shelly (Friday, 17 July)

Keyboard support and ARIA Charles McCathieNevile (Thursday, 16 July)

[aapi] Minutes from today's UAI TF meeting Andi Snow-Weaver (Monday, 13 July)

Re: formal objection to one vendor/one vote Steven Faulkner (Monday, 13 July)

RE: Request for advice on <canvas> accessibility Ian Hickson (Friday, 10 July)

[aapi] UAI TF meeting minutes from today Andi Snow-Weaver (Friday, 10 July)

Re: Request for advice on <canvas> accessibility Ian Hickson (Thursday, 9 July)

another example of HTMl 5 canvas with interactive UI elements. Steven Faulkner (Thursday, 9 July)

Re: WAI-CG Consensus Recommendations on Alternative Text in HTML 5 Henri Sivonen (Thursday, 9 July)

[aapi] agenda for July 10 Cynthia Shelly (Wednesday, 8 July)

Re: Request to Strengthen the HTML5 Accessibility Design Principle Laura Carlson (Tuesday, 7 July)

ACTION-128: Draft @summary voting text in conjunction with PF Ian Hickson (Monday, 6 July)

Re: Accessibility, disability, all and some Re: Request to Strengthen the HTML5 Accessibility Design Principle Charles McCathieNevile (Saturday, 4 July)

Jaws 11 Schnabel, Stefan (Thursday, 2 July)

Re: label for, aria-label and aria-labelledby James Craig (Thursday, 2 July)

Last message date: Friday, 31 July 2009 20:57:43 UTC