Re: ACTION-128: Draft @summary voting text in conjunction with PF

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009, Joshue O Connor wrote:

> It may be better to just simplify the example altogether by displaying
> the characteristic on the far left column, and then follow with the
> negative/positive columns.

If we did that, the table would be trivial enough not to need a summary at
all.

If anyone has any suggestion of a table that is small enough to be usable
as an example that is copied multiple times, but complicated enough that
it actually needs explanatory text, please let me know, I'd love to change
the example to something better.

> [2] http://juicystudio.com/wcag/tables/complexdatatable.html

Unfortunately that is far too long to actually fit in the spec as an
example that is repeated many times. I'd really like something 20 lines
long, 25 at the most (written one element to a line, as now).