from September 2016 by thread

Call for Consensus on Publishing Web Payments Overview 1.0 as a Working Group Note - RESPONSE REQUESTED Ian Jacobs (Friday, 30 September)

Web Payments Overview prepped for CfC Manu Sporny (Friday, 30 September)

[Agenda] 6 October WPWG teleconf - please look at action items inline to prepare! Ian Jacobs (Thursday, 29 September)

Preparing CFC for Payments Overview document Ian Jacobs (Thursday, 29 September)

Web Payments WG teleconf canceled today (29 Sep 2016) - next meeting 6 October Ian Jacobs (Thursday, 29 September)

No payment apps task force meeting on 28 September Ian Jacobs (Tuesday, 27 September)

[Draft] Minutes from 19-20 September WPWG FTF in Lisbon Ian Jacobs (Monday, 26 September)

[Press about WPWG] New York Times: What if ‘One Click’ Buying Were Internetwide? Ian Jacobs (Monday, 26 September)

Questions about Native App GUI integration Anders Rundgren (Monday, 26 September)

[w3c/webpayments] Added 360Pay Payment Method link (#182) 李松峰 (Friday, 23 September)

[w3c/webpayments] propose to add encoding attribute to data set (#181) Mountie Lee (Friday, 23 September)

Micropayments Breakout at TPAC Adrian Hope-Bailie (Wednesday, 21 September)

wpwg-ACTION-37: Work with max to revise the payment manifest proposal Web Payments Working Group Issue Tracker (Tuesday, 20 September)

Group Photo Adam Roach (Tuesday, 20 September)

Updated TPAC Agenda Adrian Hope-Bailie (Monday, 19 September)

wpwg-ACTION-36: Revise the tokenization specification based on today's feedback Web Payments Working Group Issue Tracker (Monday, 19 September)

wpwg-ACTION-35: Organize review of tokenization spec from emv perspective Web Payments Working Group Issue Tracker (Monday, 19 September)

wpwg-ACTION-34: Remove the diagram from basic card Web Payments Working Group Issue Tracker (Monday, 19 September)

wpwg-ACTION-33: Propose text about why the api can reduce need; without any recommendations Web Payments Working Group Issue Tracker (Monday, 19 September)

wpwg-ACTION-32: Write a pull request on what might change around error handling re: addresses Web Payments Working Group Issue Tracker (Monday, 19 September)

Antitrust/competition guidance Wendy Seltzer (Monday, 19 September)

Service-worker-based payment app proposal Adam Roach (Friday, 16 September)

Update of Web Payments Overview doc Manu Sporny (Friday, 16 September)

WPWG agenda tweaks to accommodate a logistics request re: lunch Ian Jacobs (Friday, 16 September)

Call for Exclusions: Web Payments HTTP Messages 1.0; Web Payments HTTP API 1.0 Xueyuan Jia (Friday, 16 September)

[w3c/webpayments] Create tokenized_cards.html (#180) rvm4 (Thursday, 15 September)

Feedback on Roy's document on Push Payments Adrian Hope-Bailie (Thursday, 15 September)

wpwg-ACTION-31: Update the spec to mention care in multi-line handling with careof as an example. Web Payments Working Group Issue Tracker (Thursday, 15 September)

Two Web Payments FPWDs published Ian Jacobs (Thursday, 15 September)

Payment Method Spec for Card Issuer Tokens Adrian Hope-Bailie (Wednesday, 14 September)

[Agenda] 15 September WPWG meeting Ian Jacobs (Wednesday, 14 September)

[Agenda] 14 September Payment Apps task force meeting Ian Jacobs (Tuesday, 13 September)

W3C TPAC WhatsApp Group Manu Sporny (Monday, 12 September)

Taler HTTP API Jeffrey Burdges (Monday, 12 September)

[w3c/webpayments] Propose a payment method specification that includes an example of field level security (#179) ianbjacobs (Monday, 12 September)

W3C TPAC 2016: Web Payments HTTP API Next Steps Manu Sporny (Saturday, 10 September)

FPWD-ready Web Payments HTTP API and HTTP Messages specs Manu Sporny (Friday, 9 September)

Re: [w3c/webpayments] Registration: App supports method but user has no instrument for that method (#110) ianbjacobs (Thursday, 8 September)

Re: [w3c/webpayments] How can a Web Based Payment App cancel the payment flow? (#128) ianbjacobs (Thursday, 8 September)

Re: [w3c/webpayments] Registration: Should we support payee knowing user has payee-controlled payment app? (#112) ianbjacobs (Thursday, 8 September)

Re: [w3c/webpayments] Registration: How is registration information updated? (#111) ianbjacobs (Thursday, 8 September)

Nick Telford-Reed Interview with David Birch on W3C Web Payments Ian Jacobs (Wednesday, 7 September)

Decision regarding HTTP API/Core Messages Publication Ian Jacobs (Wednesday, 7 September)

[AGENDA] 8th September 2016 Telford-Reed, Nick (Wednesday, 7 September)

Initial draft of "Payment Method Best Practice" Ian Jacobs (Wednesday, 7 September)

[w3c/webpayments] Respec data update (#178) ianbjacobs (Wednesday, 7 September)

Payments apps task force canceled on 7 September Ian Jacobs (Tuesday, 6 September)

[w3c/webpayments] small bug fixes (#177) ianbjacobs (Friday, 2 September)

[w3c/webpayments] Add payment method best practice proposal (#176) ianbjacobs (Friday, 2 September)

[w3c/webpayments] Overhaul (#175) ianbjacobs (Friday, 2 September)

[w3c/webpayments] Payment apps moved to its own repo (#174) ianbjacobs (Thursday, 1 September)

[w3c/webpayments] delete utils (#173) ianbjacobs (Thursday, 1 September)

Minutes [Was: [Agenda] 1 September WPWG teleconference] Ian Jacobs (Thursday, 1 September)

[Minutes] 25 August WPWG teleconference Ian Jacobs (Thursday, 1 September)

wpwg-ACTION-30: Work on the distinction between open and proprietary Web Payments Working Group Issue Tracker (Thursday, 1 September)

i18n-ISSUE-212: Prevent the use of currency synonyms Steven Atkin (Thursday, 1 September)

i18n-ISSUE-214: Improper use of languageCode Steven Atkin (Thursday, 1 September)

PMI Proposals and Discussion Tomorrow Zach Koch (Wednesday, 31 August)

Last message date: Friday, 30 September 2016 19:54:01 UTC