Re: i18n-ISSUE-214: Improper use of languageCode

The fields come from several places. See the long discussion here, among
others:

https://github.com/w3c/browser-payment-api/issues/6

This interface is not used in other specifications.

Why do you feel that the country code and the language code are not
sufficient for formatting the address?