Initial draft of "Payment Method Best Practice"

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 20:57:04 -0500
To: Payments WG Public <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

In London we discussed [1] documenting “payment method good practices.” Although we don’t yet
have a lot of experience with payment method specs, manifests, and so on, Max and I started
work on:

 Payment Method Best Practice
 https://w3c.github.io/webpayments/proposals/method-practice/

We recognize a lot more input is required. In London, the following people expressed interest
in this: MattS, NickTR, Faraz, Jean-Yves, LaurenJ, AndreL, ShaneM, and AdrianB.

We look forward to discussion during TPAC.

Ian (also on behalf of Max!)

[1] https://www.w3.org/2016/07/08-wpwg-minutes
Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447