from September 2016 by subject

[Agenda] 14 September Payment Apps task force meeting

[Agenda] 15 September WPWG meeting

[Agenda] 6 October WPWG teleconf - please look at action items inline to prepare!

[AGENDA] 8th September 2016

[Draft] Minutes from 19-20 September WPWG FTF in Lisbon

[Minutes] 25 August WPWG teleconference

[Press about WPWG] New York Times: What if ‘One Click’ Buying Were Internetwide?

[w3c/webpayments] Add payment method best practice proposal (#176)

[w3c/webpayments] Added 360Pay Payment Method link (#182)

[w3c/webpayments] Create tokenized_cards.html (#180)

[w3c/webpayments] delete utils (#173)

[w3c/webpayments] How can a Web Based Payment App cancel the payment flow? (#128)

[w3c/webpayments] Overhaul (#175)

[w3c/webpayments] Payment apps moved to its own repo (#174)

[w3c/webpayments] Propose a payment method specification that includes an example of field level security (#179)

[w3c/webpayments] propose to add encoding attribute to data set (#181)

[w3c/webpayments] Registration: App supports method but user has no instrument for that method (#110)

[w3c/webpayments] Registration: How is registration information updated? (#111)

[w3c/webpayments] Registration: Should we support payee knowing user has payee-controlled payment app? (#112)

[w3c/webpayments] Respec data update (#178)

[w3c/webpayments] small bug fixes (#177)

Antitrust/competition guidance

Call for Consensus on Publishing Web Payments Overview 1.0 as a Working Group Note - RESPONSE REQUESTED

Call for Exclusions: Web Payments HTTP Messages 1.0; Web Payments HTTP API 1.0

Decision regarding HTTP API/Core Messages Publication

Feedback on Roy's document on Push Payments

FPWD-ready Web Payments HTTP API and HTTP Messages specs

Group Photo

i18n-ISSUE-212: Prevent the use of currency synonyms

i18n-ISSUE-214: Improper use of languageCode

Initial draft of "Payment Method Best Practice"

Micropayments Breakout at TPAC

Minutes [Was: [Agenda] 1 September WPWG teleconference]

Minutes [Was: [Agenda] 15 September WPWG meeting]

Minutes [Was: [AGENDA] 8th September 2016]

Nick Telford-Reed Interview with David Birch on W3C Web Payments

No payment apps task force meeting on 28 September

Payment Method Spec for Card Issuer Tokens

Payments apps task force canceled on 7 September

PMI Proposals and Discussion Tomorrow

Preparing CFC for Payments Overview document

Questions about Native App GUI integration

Service-worker-based payment app proposal


Two Web Payments FPWDs published

Update of Web Payments Overview doc

Updated TPAC Agenda

W3C TPAC 2016: Web Payments HTTP API Next Steps

W3C TPAC WhatsApp Group

Web Payments Overview prepped for CfC

Web Payments WG teleconf canceled today (29 Sep 2016) - next meeting 6 October

WPWG agenda tweaks to accommodate a logistics request re: lunch

wpwg-ACTION-30: Work on the distinction between open and proprietary

wpwg-ACTION-31: Update the spec to mention care in multi-line handling with careof as an example.

wpwg-ACTION-32: Write a pull request on what might change around error handling re: addresses

wpwg-ACTION-33: Propose text about why the api can reduce need; without any recommendations

wpwg-ACTION-34: Remove the diagram from basic card

wpwg-ACTION-35: Organize review of tokenization spec from emv perspective

wpwg-ACTION-36: Revise the tokenization specification based on today's feedback

wpwg-ACTION-37: Work with max to revise the payment manifest proposal

Last message date: Friday, 30 September 2016 19:54:01 UTC