[Agenda] 14 September Payment Apps task force meeting

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 16:07:56 -0500
To: Web Payments Working Group <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Participants in the payments app task force,

We meet 14 September at 13:00 UTC (9am ET). Here’s the draft agenda.
Please look for your action items in the agenda.

Previous meeting 31 August:
  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-payments-wg/2016Aug/0122.html

We are using the same WebEx information as previous weeks (requires
Member password to access):
 https://www.w3.org/2016/08/payment-apps-tf.ics

Ian

=========
INVOCATION

 * AdamR's proposal
   https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/blob/gh-pages/proposals/jsapi.md

Adam is working on spec text; I hope we will have a chance to chat briefly about its direction,
and whether we can do a spec update before TPAC.

ISSUES AT TPAC

What are the priority issues for which we would like WG input at TPAC?
https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/issues

--
Ian Jacobs (ij@w3.org)   http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/
Tel: +1 718 260 9447