Re: Taler HTTP API

On 09/12/2016 10:55 AM, Jeffrey Burdges wrote:
> We've implemented an HTTP API for our anonymous payment app Taler
> for customers who wish to operate with Javascript disabled.  We
> thought this might prove interesting to the WG.

Hey Jeff, we're looking through the paper you linked to now.

At first glance, it looks like the general flow is more or less the
same, but with digitally signed offers that look more like the Web
Payments Community Group proposal rather than what the WG has now.

We look forward to discussing in more depth with you at the face-to-face
meeting.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Advancing the Web Payments HTTP API and Core Messages
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/yes-to-http-api/