Re: i18n-ISSUE-214: Improper use of languageCode

From: John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 14:41:53 -0500
To: Rouslan Solomakhin <rouslan@google.com>

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 12:25 PM, Rouslan Solomakhin <rouslan@google.com <mailto:rouslan@google.com>> wrote:

We assume the merchants use 3rd party shipping providers, for example Shippo. Shippos APIs <https://goshippo.com/docs/first-shipment> require some sort of structure in order to calculate the shipping price and print a shipping label. This is quite typical of the shipping service industry. See EasyPost API <https://www.easypost.com/getting-started/python.html#step1> for another example.

Even in cases where this doesn't apply, business intelligence after the
fact is important, and that involves reliably knowing the difference between
Paris and Paris, Texas.

--
John Cowan          http://vrici.lojban.org/~cowan <http://vrici.lojban.org/~cowan>        cowan@ccil.org <mailto:cowan@ccil.org>
'My young friend, if you do not now, immediately and instantly, pull