from July 2016 by thread

PMI proposal Adrian Hope-Bailie (Friday, 29 July)

[Minutes] 28 July 2016 WPWG teleconference Ian Jacobs (Thursday, 28 July)

wpwg-ACTION-24: Work with chairs + team contacts to formalize who is responsible for the activities mentioned at the ftf around tokenized card payment method spec, and payment method spec good practices Web Payments Working Group Issue Tracker (Thursday, 28 July)

wpwg-ACTION-23: Look into what the right practice is if we use urns. Web Payments Working Group Issue Tracker (Thursday, 28 July)

[Agenda] 28 July 2016 WPWG teleconference Ian Jacobs (Wednesday, 27 July)

WPWG Blog post on July FTF meeting Ian Jacobs (Wednesday, 27 July)

[Agenda] 27 July Payment Apps task force meeting Ian Jacobs (Tuesday, 26 July)

[Time-sensitive] Please register WPWG FTF meeting on 19-20 September, and other parts of TPAC by 2 September Ian Jacobs (Tuesday, 26 July)

No meeting tomorrow (21st July) Telford-Reed, Nick (Wednesday, 20 July)

Payment Apps Task Force Update Ian Jacobs (Wednesday, 20 July)

Concerns about Core Messages specification Adrian Hope-Bailie (Wednesday, 20 July)

Re: [WICG/historical-paymentrequest] Web Payments WG relation to this repo (#71) Marcos Cáceres (Wednesday, 20 July)

Re: [WICG/historical-paymentrequest] Payment App Registration: Same Origin is problematic for identifying_url (#66) Marcos Cáceres (Wednesday, 20 July)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment apps] How can we optimize user experience when there is only one match? (#169) ianbjacobs (Tuesday, 19 July)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment app] Should merchants be able to limit matching to trusted apps? (#168) ianbjacobs (Tuesday, 19 July)

Visa Europe disclosure of patents and exclusion of claims in Web Payments Working Group Ian Jacobs (Tuesday, 19 July)

Re: [w3c/webpayments] Security and Privacy Self-Review (#61) ianbjacobs (Monday, 18 July)

POLL - Preferred time for WG calls going forward Adrian Hope-Bailie (Monday, 18 July)

ACTION REQUIRED: Payment Method Identifiers Adrian Hope-Bailie (Monday, 18 July)

Comments on HTTP API before publishing FPWD Adrian Hope-Bailie (Thursday, 14 July)

NO meeting tomorrow Telford-Reed, Nick (Wednesday, 13 July)

Three new first public drafts: Overview, Core Messages, HTTP API Manu Sporny (Wednesday, 13 July)

ReSpec and messed up characters in the ToC jump at F2F Shane McCarron (Tuesday, 12 July)

[w3c/webpayments] How should the group update documents in 'TR' space? (#167) Shane McCarron (Monday, 11 July)

Web Payments Overview published Manu Sporny (Monday, 11 July)

WPWG - No Meeting - 14 July Adrian Hope-Bailie (Monday, 11 July)

[Minutes] London FTF meeting (7-8 July 2016) Ian Jacobs (Saturday, 9 July)

Encrypting basic card data Adrian Hope-Bailie (Saturday, 9 July)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment Apps] What portion of the PaymentRequest is sent to the payment app? (#166) Laurent Castillo (Friday, 8 July)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment App] Should the payment app registration be for Browsers only or also for other types of User Agents (#165) Laurent Castillo (Friday, 8 July)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment App] How is Native App integration code supplied? (#164) Anders Rundgren (Friday, 8 July)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment App] PROPOSAL: Payment Apps are javascript code that use event listeners to get the PaymentRequest (#163) Adrian Hope-Bailie (Friday, 8 July)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment Apps] What is the process for rendering the payment app UI (#162) Adrian Hope-Bailie (Friday, 8 July)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment Apps] Display may be subject to user and local policy (consider UA making security decisions etc) (#161) Adrian Hope-Bailie (Friday, 8 July)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment Apps] Should we allow payment providers to issue queries about their installed payment apps (match on origin) (#160) Adrian Hope-Bailie (Friday, 8 July)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment Request] Should we allow a "polling" mechanism for websites to not invoke the API if there are no enabled methods (#159) Adrian Hope-Bailie (Friday, 8 July)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment Apps] Split out enabled and supported methods (#158) Adrian Hope-Bailie (Friday, 8 July)

Group Photo from Face-to-Face Adam Roach (Friday, 8 July)

Security and Privacy Considerations Manu Sporny (Friday, 8 July)

wpwg-ACTION-22: Try to get a security review within bpce Web Payments Working Group Issue Tracker (Thursday, 7 July)

wpwg-ACTION-21: Try to get a security review organized within worldpay Web Payments Working Group Issue Tracker (Thursday, 7 July)

ISO 4217 proposal to improve support for digital currencies KETELS Kris (Thursday, 7 July)

wpwg-ACTION-20: Work on concrete spec language around currency codes Web Payments Working Group Issue Tracker (Thursday, 7 July)

W3C WPWG: Dinner for tonight Sullivan, Brian (Alpha) (Thursday, 7 July)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment Apps] “Security Error” on different origins (#157) Laurent Castillo (Thursday, 7 July)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment Apps] Extending invocation of payment apps with other techniques than HTTP (#156) Laurent Castillo (Thursday, 7 July)

[w3c/webpayments] What should be the user experience when an app is recommended for two methods? (#155) Laurent Castillo (Thursday, 7 July)

Face to face notes Telford-Reed, Nick (Wednesday, 6 July)

Thoughts on Native Payments Adam Roach (Tuesday, 5 July)

Updated (TR) drafts of Payment Request API and Payment Method Identifiers Ian Jacobs (Tuesday, 5 July)

Re: [w3c/webpayments] Letting the payment app decide between HTTP and Javascript communication (#130) adamroach (Tuesday, 5 July)

ANSI X9.122 Secure Customer Authentication for Internet Payments Erik Anderson (Tuesday, 5 July)

Presentation on Web Payments Core Messages and HTTP API Manu Sporny (Monday, 4 July)

Web Payments Architecture Summary? Manu Sporny (Monday, 4 July)

[w3c/webpayments] Minor fix to register also (#154) Adrian Hope-Bailie (Monday, 4 July)

[w3c/webpayments] Add reference to origin and fix a mistake in the registration API (#153) Adrian Hope-Bailie (Monday, 4 July)

Payment Apps Proposal Adrian Hope-Bailie (Monday, 4 July)

Security Review of 3 WPWG WDs (using W3C TAG checklist) Ian Jacobs (Monday, 4 July)

RE: New Web Payments Architecture document proposal Peter Potgieser (Sunday, 3 July)

Re: [w3c/webpayments] Registration: Should payment instrument details be included? (#142) Adrian Hope-Bailie (Sunday, 3 July)

[w3c/webpayments] Editorial walk-through (#152) ianbjacobs (Friday, 1 July)

[w3c/webpayments] Replace empty section on development payment app good practices (#151) ianbjacobs (Friday, 1 July)

Re: [w3c/webpayments] Fix payment options references + proposal on recommended apps (#150) ianbjacobs (Friday, 1 July)

New payment method draft 刘大鹏(鹏成) (Friday, 1 July)

Last message date: Saturday, 30 July 2016 19:40:17 UTC