RE: Web Payments Architecture Summary?

Manu

I think there is a lot of value in this doc as an explainer. I'd be +1 to there being a place for this to be read and maintained.

I'm happy to consider this for the agenda slot on Day 2 as you suggest and we can talk more about this in the administrivia sessions on either day.

Thanks
Nick

--
Nick Telford-Reed