Minutes [Was: [Agenda] 27 July Payment Apps task force meeting]

Hello,

Minutes from today’s payment app task force meeting:
 https://www.w3.org/2016/07/27-apps-minutes.html

We looked briefly at the design considerations and Conor and JasonN agreed to send feedback.

We also looked at issue 8 (on registration [1]) and JasonN agreed to write a proposal. I wrote up
some notes on what we discussed in the issue 8 tracker:
 https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/issues/8#issuecomment-235642972

Next meeting: 3 August.

Ian

[1] https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/issues/8

> On Jul 26, 2016, at 12:43 PM, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Participants in the payments app task force,
>
> We meet 27 July at 13:00 UTC (9am ET). Here’s the draft agenda:
>
> * Review the issues list
>   https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/issues
>
>   (I believe AdrianHB is still migrating issues from the existing issues list to the new one.)
>
> * Review first draft of design considerations:
>   https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki/PaymentApp_Notes#design-considerations
>
> * Planning for TPAC
>
> Ian
>
> --
> Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>      http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
> Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447