W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-payments-wg@w3.org > July 2016

[Minutes] 28 July 2016 WPWG teleconference

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 12:23:45 -0500
Message-Id: <4E763334-D762-4563-A406-CA13C7595A67@w3.org>
To: Payments WG <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Minutes from today’s call:
  https://www.w3.org/2016/07/28-wpwg-minutes.html

[NEW] ACTION: AdrianHB to work with Zach to get Zach’s PMI proposal into W3C repo.
[NEW] ACTION: AdamR to look into what the right practice is if we use URNs.
[NEW] ACTION: AdrianHB to work with Chairs + Team Contacts to formalize who is responsible for the activities mentioned at the FTF around tokenized card payment method spec, and payment method spec good practices

Next meeting: 4 August. Placeholder for agenda:
 https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki/Agenda-20160804

More on WPWG meetings:
 https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki/Meetings

Ian

--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>      http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447




Received on Thursday, 28 July 2016 17:23:50 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Thursday, 28 July 2016 17:23:50 UTC