from July 2016 by subject

[Agenda] 27 July Payment Apps task force meeting

[Agenda] 28 July 2016 WPWG teleconference

[Minutes] 28 July 2016 WPWG teleconference

[Minutes] London FTF meeting (7-8 July 2016)

[Time-sensitive] Please register WPWG FTF meeting on 19-20 September, and other parts of TPAC by 2 September

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment App] How is Native App integration code supplied? (#164)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment App] PROPOSAL: Payment Apps are javascript code that use event listeners to get the PaymentRequest (#163)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment app] Should merchants be able to limit matching to trusted apps? (#168)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment App] Should the payment app registration be for Browsers only or also for other types of User Agents (#165)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment Apps] Display may be subject to user and local policy (consider UA making security decisions etc) (#161)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment Apps] Extending invocation of payment apps with other techniques than HTTP (#156)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment apps] How can we optimize user experience when there is only one match? (#169)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment Apps] Should we allow payment providers to issue queries about their installed payment apps (match on origin) (#160)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment Apps] Split out enabled and supported methods (#158)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment Apps] What is the process for rendering the payment app UI (#162)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment Apps] What portion of the PaymentRequest is sent to the payment app? (#166)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment Apps] “Security Error” on different origins (#157)

[w3c/webpayments] [Payment Request] Should we allow a "polling" mechanism for websites to not invoke the API if there are no enabled methods (#159)

[w3c/webpayments] Add reference to origin and fix a mistake in the registration API (#153)

[w3c/webpayments] Editorial walk-through (#152)

[w3c/webpayments] Fix payment options references + proposal on recommended apps (#150)

[w3c/webpayments] How should the group update documents in 'TR' space? (#167)

[w3c/webpayments] Letting the payment app decide between HTTP and Javascript communication (#130)

[w3c/webpayments] Minor fix to register also (#154)

[w3c/webpayments] Registration: Should payment instrument details be included? (#142)

[w3c/webpayments] Replace empty section on development payment app good practices (#151)

[w3c/webpayments] Security and Privacy Self-Review (#61)

[w3c/webpayments] What should be the user experience when an app is recommended for two methods? (#155)

[WICG/historical-paymentrequest] Payment App Registration: Same Origin is problematic for identifying_url (#66)

[WICG/historical-paymentrequest] Web Payments WG relation to this repo (#71)

ACTION REQUIRED: Payment Method Identifiers

ANSI X9.122 Secure Customer Authentication for Internet Payments

Comments on HTTP API before publishing FPWD

Concerns about Core Messages specification

Encrypting basic card data

Face to face notes

Group Photo from Face-to-Face

ISO 4217 proposal to improve support for digital currencies

Minutes [Was: [Agenda] 27 July Payment Apps task force meeting]

New payment method draft

New Web Payments Architecture document proposal

NO meeting tomorrow

No meeting tomorrow (21st July)

Payment Apps Proposal

Payment Apps Task Force Update

PMI proposal

POLL - Preferred time for WG calls going forward

Presentation on Web Payments Core Messages and HTTP API

ReSpec and messed up characters in the ToC jump at F2F

Security and Privacy Considerations

Security Review of 3 WPWG WDs (using W3C TAG checklist)

Thoughts on Native Payments

Three new first public drafts: Overview, Core Messages, HTTP API

Updated (TR) drafts of Payment Request API and Payment Method Identifiers

Visa Europe disclosure of patents and exclusion of claims in Web Payments Working Group

W3C WPWG: Dinner for tonight

Web Payments Architecture Summary?

Web Payments Overview published

WPWG - No Meeting - 14 July

WPWG Blog post on July FTF meeting

wpwg-ACTION-20: Work on concrete spec language around currency codes

wpwg-ACTION-21: Try to get a security review organized within worldpay

wpwg-ACTION-22: Try to get a security review within bpce

wpwg-ACTION-23: Look into what the right practice is if we use urns.

wpwg-ACTION-24: Work with chairs + team contacts to formalize who is responsible for the activities mentioned at the ftf around tokenized card payment method spec, and payment method spec good practices

Last message date: Saturday, 30 July 2016 19:40:17 UTC