Re: Web Payments Overview published

Manu,

This is great thanks. I have a few edits I'll submit via PRs for discussion.

I think the editors of this doc should schedule a regular review, perhaps
once per month, to ensure it still aligns with the rest of the work in the
WG.

One general suggestion I have is a section on what is explicitly not in
scope for the W3C Web Payments work to try and address comments I have
heard about overlap with other groups etc. How does the group feel about
that?

Adrian