Re: Web Payments Overview published

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@hopebailie.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 13:30:45 +0100
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: Web Payments Working Group <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Manu,

This is great thanks. I have a few edits I'll submit via PRs for discussion.

I think the editors of this doc should schedule a regular review, perhaps
once per month, to ensure it still aligns with the rest of the work in the
WG.

One general suggestion I have is a section on what is explicitly not in
scope for the W3C Web Payments work to try and address comments I have
heard about overlap with other groups etc. How does the group feel about
that?

Adrian