Re: Encrypting basic card data

Erik,

How is the current Basic Card mechanism any less secure than what is done
today using web forms to capture card details? At a minimum I don't believe
we are introducing something that is worse than what we have today. In
fact, we at least force this to happen in a secure context so you could
argue it is better (albeit only slightly).

Adrian