From: Mountie Lee [mailto:mountie@paygate.net]
Sent: 01 July 2016 20:06
To: 刘大鹏(鹏成)
Cc: adrian; Nick.Telford-Reed; public-payments-wg
Subject: Re: New payment method draft

Hi.

I have reviewed the spec draftly.

as I know, alipay has different currency policy at china mainland and other.

the request parameter has no currency related parameter.

also to give more general understandings of alipay payment process to non-experienced member

sequence diagram will be very helpful. (I remember we already draw it)

best regards

mountie