from March 2018 by subject

[DCAT] - meeting 2018-03-07 proposed agenda

[DCAT] - Report from meeting 2018-03-08

[DCAT] - timing for upcoming DCAT team meetings

[DCAT] 2018-03-21 team meeting summary

[DCAT] 2018-03-28 DCAT team meeting

[DCAT] 2018-03-28 meeting - proposed agenda

[DCAT] Notes from meeting 2018-03-14 (Pi-day)

[DCAT] team meeting 2018-03-14 - timing and agenda

[dxwg] (minimal) Profile metadata extensions for DCAT

[dxwg] Add class for data distribution service to DCAT

[dxwg] Add mechanism to allow catalogs to be included in a dcat:Catalog

[dxwg] Add mechanism to allow general services to be included in a dcat:Catalog

[dxwg] Add placeholders for some to-do topics

[dxwg] Add property to link from Distribution -> Dataset (inverse of dcat:distribution)

[dxwg] Added ack + changelog sections

[dxwg] Adding dct:accessRights to DCAT

[dxwg] Additional mappings to

[dxwg] Align 'issue' links in document with progress on issues in GitHub

[dxwg] Allow license property to link to other than LicenseDocument

[dxwg] Chapter on DCAT profiles for DCAT document

[dxwg] Clarify scope of DCAT

[dxwg] Clarify scope of DCAT - Datasets, Distributions, Services?

[dxwg] Create a use case that explains the meta modelling requirement for domain/range restrictions on the dcat:contactPoint & other DCAT properties

[dxwg] Dataset aspects [RDSAT]

[dxwg] Dataset subsets and size characteristics

[dxwg] DCAT - Datacite alignment (profile)

[dxwg] DCAT - DATS alignment (profile)

[dxwg] DCAT - DDI alignment (profile)

[dxwg] DCAT - HCLS alignment (profile)

[dxwg] DCAT - ISO 19115 alignment (profile)

[dxwg] DCAT 1.1 URL in W3C space

[dxwg] Dcat italian translation By riccardo

[dxwg] DCAT v1 profile of DCAT

[dxwg] dcat:accessURL - check constraints

[dxwg] dcat:dataset - check constraints

[dxwg] dcat:distribution - check constraints

[dxwg] dcat:keyword- check constraints

[dxwg] dcat:landingPage - check constraints

[dxwg] dcat:mediaType - check constraints

[dxwg] dcat:record - check constraints

[dxwg] dcat:theme - check constraints

[dxwg] dcat:themeTaxonomy - check constraints

[dxwg] Distinguish query and item access semantics (accessURL)

[dxwg] Distribution definition [RDIDF]

[dxwg] Distribution schema [RDIS]

[dxwg] Distribution service [RDISV]

[dxwg] Documenting changes to DCAT classes / properties

[dxwg] Entailment of [RES]

[dxwg] Erratum: in DCAT 1.0 RDF dcat:keyword is a sub-property of dct:subject

[dxwg] Error in example of dcat:mediaType

[dxwg] Fix to DCAT class/property diagram

[dxwg] Is dcat:keyword a sub-property of dct:subject?

[dxwg] license and rights apply to Dataset as well as Distribution

[dxwg] new commits pushed by agbeltran

[dxwg] new commits pushed by davebrowning

[dxwg] new commits pushed by dr-shorthair

[dxwg] new commits pushed by jpullmann

[dxwg] new commits pushed by rob-metalinkage

[dxwg] Non-English labels and comments

[dxwg] original DCAT had foaf:Page where it looks like foaf:page was intended.

[dxwg] Prepare DCAT document for FPWD

[dxwg] Profile Composition and Languages

[dxwg] Profile definition [RPFDF]

[dxwg] Profile representation [RPFRP]

[dxwg] Proposal to generalise property dcat:dataset

[dxwg] Provenance information [RPIF]

[dxwg] Pull Request: Add more placeholders for potential DCAT extensions

[dxwg] Pull Request: Add placeholders for some to-do topics

[dxwg] Pull Request: Added ack + changelog sections

[dxwg] Pull Request: Added links to issues and minor changes

[dxwg] Pull Request: Added UC18 to RDIS

[dxwg] Pull Request: Additional mappings to

[dxwg] Pull Request: Dcat italian translation By riccardo

[dxwg] Pull Request: dcat v1.0 profile

[dxwg] Pull Request: Editorial changes

[dxwg] Pull Request: Fixed case in bib refs

[dxwg] Pull Request: original DCAT had foaf:Page where it looks like foaf:page was intended.

[dxwg] Pull Request: Populated changelog + ed changes

[dxwg] Pull Request: Refine the config.js

[dxwg] Pull Request: Reflect resolution of #172 into ED.

[dxwg] Pull Request: Relax global domain constraints on theme, keyword, landingPage

[dxwg] Pull Request: Remove ref to closed issue #131

[dxwg] Pull Request: Revised existing and added new Spanish translations (+ a few minor ed…

[dxwg] Pull Request: several update proposals to the narrative text

[dxwg] Pull Request: Some small revisions

[dxwg] Pull Request: Update config.js

[dxwg] Pull Request: Update index.html

[dxwg] Reflect resolution of #172 into ED.

[dxwg] Related vocabularies mapping [RVM]

[dxwg] Relation to real world entities

[dxwg] Relax global domain constraints on theme, keyword, landingPage

[dxwg] Review global domain axioms on dcat properties

[dxwg] Revised existing and added new Spanish translations (+ a few minor ed…

[dxwg] Should we create human-readable documentation for DCAT alignments?

[dxwg] Spatial coverage [RSC]

[dxwg] The requirement "6.7.3 Dataset publications [RDSP]" refers to itself as related requirement

[dxwg] Update config.js

[dxwg] Update value of shortName field

[dxwg] Version definition [RVSDF]

[External] Agenda Tuesday Marc 13

[External] Re: Agenda, March 20

ACTION-81: Update to put high level headings and links to ietf proposal. (Dataset Exchange Working Group)

Additional UseCase / Requirements

Agenda Tuesday Marc 13

Agenda, March 20

Agenda, Tuesday, March 6

Calling on potential hosts for f2f3 w/c May 7

CKAN DCAT module

Closed: [dxwg] Clarify scope of DCAT - Datasets, Distributions, Services?

Closed: [dxwg] dcat:dataset - check constraints

Closed: [dxwg] dcat:distribution - check constraints

Closed: [dxwg] dcat:keyword- check constraints

Closed: [dxwg] dcat:landingPage - check constraints

Closed: [dxwg] dcat:record - check constraints

Closed: [dxwg] dcat:theme - check constraints

Closed: [dxwg] dcat:themeTaxonomy - check constraints

Closed: [dxwg] The requirement "6.7.3 Dataset publications [RDSP]" refers to itself as related requirement

DCAT issues for plenary March 20?

DCAT vocabulary telecon

Do this NOW! Times for post April plenary meetings

dxwg-ACTION-84: Makx to clarify the expections of ODRL about the use of ODRL in the contect of dct:license

dxwg-ACTION-85: AndreaPerego to verify if changes to documentation of use of dct:license and dct:rights are needed

dxwg-ACTION-86: AndreaPerego to consider if dct:accessRights should be inlcuded in DCAT

dxwg-ACTION-87: SimonCox to add some notes to #114 pointing to this discussion, so aisaac can get caught up on the discussion

dxwg-ACTION-88: Investigate profile meeting minutes generation issue due 2018-03-14

dxwg-ACTION-89: Refine the use case with better integration

dxwg-ACTION-90: Respond to iso 15926 commentators on ucr

dxwg-ACTION-91: Arrange poll for new plenary time

dxwg-ACTION-92: AndreaPerego to add changelog section in DCAT+ draft

dxwg-ACTION-93: Be on uc editors to add these to the current document

dxwg-ACTION-94: Add annette_g to march 13 regrets

dxwg-ACTION-95: Make proposal about f2f

dxwg-ACTION-96: And dcat team to clarify uc

dxwg-ACTION-97: Put out an email about f2f venue

dxwg-ACTION-98: AndreaPerego to complete DCAT changelog

F2F4 - TPAC at Lyon

Face to face suggestions: Action required

First Draft of ODRL Best Practices published by ODRL Community Group [via ODRL Community Group]

If you care about DCAT, please try to make this week's telecon! RE: DCAT vocabulary telecon

no conneg meeting on 14 March

open-ended date ranges for dataset descriptions

Plenary day and time decision

reasoning with DCAT

Last message date: Saturday, 31 March 2018 19:17:38 UTC