Re: Additional UseCase / Requirements

Good question - i am thinking mainly about the case where the container and
the contents need to be described (a list) and making sure we can handle
this - and also the need to tell people that a link is safe to follow (an
item) - or a commitment to download an entire data set and find the item.
This initial distinction has quite of lot of extra utility in that regard
and can handle quite general cases in the spirit of dcat.

i..e certainly not as specific as GraphQL -  i think to go to a finer
grained distinction we would need another use case or more evidence of need
and practice.

So if the library desk has a URI identifier and can deliver a result set
represented with an identified profile of some spec, and packaged in an
identifiable container - then why not?

Rob