www-tag@w3.org from May 2012 by thread

TAG telcon of 1 June 2012 will likely be cancelled Noah Mendelsohn (Wednesday, 30 May)

Re: Minutes from TAG call of the 24th Jonathan A Rees (Tuesday, 29 May)

First cut at topic list for June 2012 TAG F2F Noah Mendelsohn (Monday, 28 May)

F2F planning and next steps on fragids and media types Noah Mendelsohn (Sunday, 27 May)

New version of Memento I-D Herbert van de Sompel (Thursday, 24 May)

Trust Assertions for Certificate Keys (TACK) Noah Mendelsohn (Thursday, 24 May)

Fwd: Re: [apps-discuss] The acct: scheme question Noah Mendelsohn (Wednesday, 23 May)

ACTION-682 suggest to TAG sections of HTTPbis specification that TAG should review Jonathan A Rees (Tuesday, 22 May)

Preliminary agenda for the TAG teleconference of 24 May 2012 Noah Mendelsohn (Tuesday, 22 May)

Local Storage ashok malhotra (Monday, 21 May)

draft minutes 5/17/2012 TAG teleconference Larry Masinter (Thursday, 17 May)

Agenda for TAG Teleconference of 17 May 2012 Noah Mendelsohn (Wednesday, 16 May)

Re: CSS vendor extension issues Linss, Peter (Tuesday, 15 May)

Comment on Media Fragments URI 1.0 (basic) Proposed Recommendation 15 March 2012 Noah Mendelsohn (Monday, 14 May)

Starting planning for TAG 17 May teleconference Noah Mendelsohn (Monday, 14 May)

Fwd: CNIL - new guidance regarding cookies ashok malhotra (Monday, 14 May)

Privacy Document from IETF ashok malhotra (Thursday, 10 May)

Kathleen Nichols and Van Jacobson propose new approach to minimizing buffer bloat delays Noah Mendelsohn (Wednesday, 9 May)

Re: TAG on privacy by design for web applications Jonathan A Rees (Wednesday, 9 May)

W3C discussion of CSS prefixes Noah Mendelsohn (Wednesday, 9 May)

A List Apart: Articles: Application Cache is a Douchebag Jeni Tennison (Wednesday, 9 May)

The TAG teleconference of 10 May 2012 is cancelled - start working toward F2F please Noah Mendelsohn (Wednesday, 9 May)

TAG Teleconference of 10 May will be cancelled IF we don't come up with agenda items Noah Mendelsohn (Tuesday, 8 May)

Yorick Wilks on Semantic Web & httpRange-14 Larry Masinter (Tuesday, 8 May)

Please send any input for the Thursday TAG agenda ASAP Noah Mendelsohn (Tuesday, 8 May)

Re: [Uri-review] In WG last call review of URI Schemes rtsp, rtsps and rtspu Larry Masinter (Tuesday, 8 May)

ACTION-690: Next Steps on Fragment Identifiers and Mime Types Jeni Tennison (Friday, 4 May)

Draft minutes from 2012-05-03 TAG telcon Jeni Tennison (Thursday, 3 May)

Media typing of fragments Noah Mendelsohn (Thursday, 3 May)

ACTION-691: References updated for agenda item on httpRange-14 Noah Mendelsohn (Thursday, 3 May)

European court rules APIs and Programming Languages not copyrightable Noah Mendelsohn (Thursday, 3 May)

ACTION-344 (closed) re CORS - Jeff Hodges review of CORS draft - also re "resource" Jonathan A Rees (Wednesday, 2 May)

Completion of W3C TAG Work on Web Application State Noah Mendelsohn (Wednesday, 2 May)

Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 3 May 2012 Noah Mendelsohn (Wednesday, 2 May)

the "ni:" URI scheme soon to "last call" in IETF Larry Masinter (Tuesday, 1 May)

ACTION-687: references to expired RFCs, etc. Noah Mendelsohn (Tuesday, 1 May)

ACTION-690: next steps on Fragment Identifiers and Mime Types Noah Mendelsohn (Tuesday, 1 May)

Last message date: Wednesday, 30 May 2012 20:33:08 UTC