Re: ACTION-690: Next Steps on Fragment Identifiers and Mime Types

Great, thank you.

Also, even though we haven't formally agreed to this plan yet, I'm going to
gamble on listing the year end date for C&L in the upcoming status report,
as I think it's the best estimate for now. I'll also put the draft product
page on the agenda for next week's call.

Noah